Thursday, October 4, 2012

We have been home for three weeks and all I can say is...I don't know how other people continue to blog because I barley have time to shower, brush my teeth, or go to the bathroom...LOL! We are going to a million appointments. Hannah has had MRSA on her ear and hand which has just added to the work load.

The kids are changing and growing everyday and I promise to try one day and catch you all up but not today! I will however add some pictures and you can see for yourself.


Sweet Audiya now smiles, laughs, and recognizes me when I walk into the room!


Angel crawls, sits, eats solid food, laughs all the time, and is just a go getter!

My sweet Hannah is just coming out more and more each day! She helps me with all kind of chores, plays with toys, colors, pushes herself in her wheel chair, goes outside without being afraid, climbs up and down the stairs, loves to play in the bath, and so much more!!!


Doesn't like napping in her crib but will fall asleep everyday in her bouncer...LOL!



The baby that couldn't even roll over can now roll everywhere and sit for short periods in the bouncer!


Loves Michael, (my younger brother), and wants to be included in family things like parties!


Wanted a hat and to pose for the pictures!!!


They are growing so much and it is a miracle every day!

7 comments:

  1. It will slow down here pretty soon. SO thankful all of them are thriving so well and fitting in to the family with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are so busy now but it will eventually slow down. The girls are so beautiful and I love looking at all of your pictures -- I'm so glad you found the time to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at Hannah smiling and looking right at you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I doubt if it will slow down Rochelle with 7 in the house...lol! It's just like when all my grown kids were young only now I'm not and have way less energy. It's ok though because I get what needs to be done ... Done! Everyone is fed, bathed, snuggled, and clean bottoms...what more could u want. :)

    Hannah is doing amazing and she and I have a bond that can't be explained. She's my sweet, unpredictable, and sometimes rotten baby! I am so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you...it may not slow down, but I do think that things will seem to run smoother....it's hard finding a routine sometimes (get a nap when you can)..and I don't even have as many as you do. BUT....I do encourage you to keep blogging....reading other families blogs is REALLY what turned my heart to adoption...the blogs are such a ministry to others....and I know yours (your blog) is too!!!! Don't have time to write??? People just love looking at pictures (lots of pictures)!!!!

    Take Care and they all look so good...just beautiful!!!!!!

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement and I will definitely continue.

      Delete