Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I didn't have much time tonight like I thought I would...LOL! We have our appointment tomorrow at Rile's for all three girls! John WILL be taking off early to go with me. :) Anyway, I had to fill out all of the paper work etc..because I forgot to do it before now...imagine that! 

Tonight is also the first night I will be sleeping in my own bed. Since we got home I have been sleeping upstairs with Hannah. She sleeps all night so I feel pretty sure that will continue. We have bought video monitors for all three rooms. I can see, hear, and speak to the kids. I really don't like having our bedroom on a different floor but there is not much I can do so this is the next best thing. Doubt if I will sleep much tonight...LOL!

So I have decided to just put a bunch of random pictures that I have taken the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy these priceless treasures as much as we do!


  Two little Angels!

My little munchkin!

See my teeth!

Yea shopping really isn't my thing. Think I'll take a nap!


2 peas in a pod!


My beauty!



Mommy's little helper!



I love getting lotioned after my bath!



My new glasses. She actually smiled but my phone camera was to slow!



Is that really me???



Can you bring the food PLEASE!!!



My Auntie Desiree and my cousin Corianna!


This place is cool! No one is here but us!!!

This was when Hannah got MRSA on her ear and hand. It was scary how difficult this was to get rid of!



It began to spread. Before it was over it was down her neck!





This is what we look like when we go shopping...LOL! Because I am older they think they all belong to Ray and that I am the grandmother. I just laugh and tell her she should use birth control.....LOL!


What a snuggle bunny!

Woops...I forgot the breaks!

I won't take a nap in my crib but anytime in the bouncer!


I really like B'day parties!!!


More to come soon!!!!



8 comments:

  1. WOW, you've been blogging a lot!!!! Doing much better than me. Thanks for all of the pictures...I don't even know what MSRA is...but, it didn't look fun. I'll have to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture -- the one of the two little ones sleeping. I am so glad you are blogging whenever you can as I love hearing how things are going and seeing all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is crazy right now but we are doing better and getting into a good routine.

      Delete
  3. Love all the pics, hope the appt went well today. WOWIE I am so glad her ear cleared up, that looked horrible. Did they ever figure out where it came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle. It went great. i will call or write soon and tell you all about it. Right now I am in information overload....LOL!

      Delete
  4. I enjoy your blogging and "seeing" your family bloom! Adorable girls. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete