Sunday, March 31, 2013

Since it seems like I never have any time to post on here I thought I would add all of the most recent pictures. I think you will be able to see how well eveyone is doing just from looking at them.









Angel in time out for pulling Audiya's hair...LOL!




This is Audiya's favorite spot to play! There is a room full of toys and she will spend all her time here.














Our little stinker. Lord help us when she starts walking!








Easter Eve!










Easter morning!

Before we got to church Angel had her socks and shoes off and her hair bow out of her hair! She is a mess!







Can you believe our little chunky monkey!



She was so excited about her new dress. She is such a joy and blessing to us all!
















We are so truly blessed! 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. Enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed indeed, my friend. Oh my those girls are thriving. They are all beautiful. Love the last pic of you and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend. We need to talk soon! Love you!

      Delete