Friday, February 15, 2013

Last night as I took Audiya in bed with me when she awakened coughing with a hot fever. I wondered how many nights in her first year that she lay in a crib alone while sick with no one to comfort her. I am sure she was given medicine but I am also pretty sure after that she was placed back to comfort herself.  Again today as I held her on my chest with another hot fever I wondered the same thing.  I am so happy that my beautiful babies will never have to be alone again but my heart breaks for all the children that are.


At our age the chances of John and I adopting more children is probably not going to happen. I do hope however, that in our example our children and grand children will see the joy that has come with these precious gifts. I pray that they will decide to do the same. As I had mentioned in an earlier post. Our oldest daughter, my niece, and my mother have already adopted and I can only pray that this continue with others in our family!










Yes I am going to pull her hair!




Who me???

Wild Hair!






Here let me show you how to do it!


My niece was playing hide and seek with Hannah the other day and I thought I would share these wonderful pictures of her just relaxing and truly enjoying herself.  Hannah still jerks at any fast movement or loud sound.   When she is stressed she will sit with her head in her hands. She is extremely nervous especially if we are away from our home. She doesn't like change and I doubt if she will be okay with that anytime soon. She is a trooper though and is always willing to go where ever we ask and is so trusting of us. She does laugh sometimes, (usually when someone gets hurt or Jo is in trouble), smiles a lot, but it is rare that we see her so totally enjoying herself.  In these she is just being her amazing self. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment