Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today: UGH...I am so tired! Up with Angel at 1:30 for an hour. No idea what was wrong. Not hurting because when I walked downstairs with her she stopped crying. Put in bed screamed, rocked hit me and screamed, put on the floor, screamed, snuggled in bed hit and screamed...finally she took a bottle, (something she never does), and let me rock her. Finally i put her in bed where she fussed for a few min an
d fell asleep. Jo was up couching which woke Hannah. Finally everyone is back asleep until 6am when Hannah wakes up but at least she will lay and snuggle. At 7 Audiya wakes up so I get a bottle and feed her thinking I might get them all to sleep just a little longer...no deal! So finally a frustrated and exhausted Banna gets up and makes breakfast only to have Angel slap her food away and have it fly all over the place...lol! The day can only get better!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment